Dinner is the last piece of meal before retiring for the day, so it must be the healthiest and easily digestible choice.These easy summer dinner recipes are going to make your job easier-
- Grilled Mustardy Corn : With 2 large sweet corn, green sweet pepper, package kielbasa, yellow mustard and Italian salad dressing, this can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Whisk the kabobs with Italian dressing and mustard before grilling. Occasional turning and brushing with dressing mixture gives a tender and charred feel with mouthwatering look.
- Lemon Caper Chicken : For a small 3 member family, it will take only 25 minutes to be served. Mix 2 tbsp of flour, kosher salt and lemon pepper and coat chicken cutlets. Sprinkle lemon zest over the cutlets and cook them in oil over medium heat for 7 minutes. Pour the whisked chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic, remaining zest and capers on the cutlets and heat for 2 more minutes. Serve with garnishing of parsley and sauce.
- Grilled Shrimp with Veggies: While looking for easy summer dinner recipes, health aspect can’t be ignored. Combine the dried shrimp with 2 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp oil and 1tbsp oregano and dill. Marinate for 10 minutes and stir with ¼ cup yogurt, 2 tbsp lemon juice. Toss tomatoes, onion and cucumber with 1tbsp olive oil and season with pepper. Grill tomatoes, onion and shrimp for 5 minutes till golden brown and serve.
Linguine with Goat Cheese and Summer Vegetables
Cook pasta. Toast and toss walnuts on a baking sheet for 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven. Add corn, garlic, tomatoes, salt pepper and cook by tossing occasionally for 3 minutes. Add them with the pasta in a ½ cup of the cooking water. Cook them over medium heat for 3 minutes and serve with sprinkled goat cheese oregano and walnuts.
You may like:
- 20 Easy and Healthy Baked Egg Dishes Worth Trying
- 25 Original And Authentic Diner Dishes In America That We Love
You don’t need to skip nutrition factor with these delicious and easy summer dinner recipes!
#1 Oven Fried Chicken Get the recipe from Delish.
#2 Chicken and Rice Casserole Get the recipe from Delish
#3 Pork Roast Get the recipe from Delish
#4 Chicken Salad Sandwich Get the recipe from Delish.
#5 Zucchini Pizza Bites hipfoodiemom.com
#6 Strawberry Pecan Chicken Salad in Avocado Bowls superhealthykids.com
#7 Mexican Pinwheels superhealthykids.com
#8 Mini Taco Bar superhealthykids.com
#9 Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas dessertnowdinnerlater.com
#10 Crock Pot Pork Chops Get the recipe from Delish.
#11 Chicken Curry Get the recipe from Delish
#12 Chicken Fajita Wedge Salad diaryofarecipecollector.com
#13 PF Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wrap Salad fivehearthome.com
#14 Southwest Tortellini Pasta Salad tastesbetterfromscratch.com
#15 Grilled Lemon and Salmon Skewers yummyhealthyeasy.com
#16 Cobb Salad mykitchencraze.com
#17 Confetti Lime Orzo Salad thefedupfoodie.com
#18 Crunchy Baked Tostadas yellowblissroad.com
#19 Pasta Fagioli Get the recipe from Delish.
#20 Grilled Peach and Halloumi Salad with Lemon-Pesto Dressing Get the recipe
#21 Cauliflower Sweet Potato Burgers Get the recipe
#22 New England Clam Chowder Get the recipe from Delish.
#23 Jerk Chicken Get the recipe from Delish.
#24 Greek Salad Get the recipe from Delish.
#25 Tuna avocado boats at THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
#26 Try a hearty summer salad with salty pepperoni and mellow white beans. Get this simple recipe from VERY CULINARY
#27 Classic Falafel Get the recipe from Delish
#28 Mongolian Glazed Steak with Broccoli Get the recipe from Delish
#29 Steak au Poivre with Tater Tot Waffles Get the recipe from Delish
#30 Steak Quesadillas Get the recipe from Delish
No Oven Dinner Ideas:
SALADS | SANDWICHES | WRAPS RECIPES
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- Classic Chicken Salad
- Chicken Pesto Caesar Salad
- Chicken Enchilada Pinwheels
- Copycat Applebees Oriental Salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini
- 10 Minute BBQ Ham Sandwiches
- Crunchy Ramen Noodle Salad
- Chickpea, Avocado & Feta Salad
- 5 Minute Mandarin Orange Jello Salad