Ever wondered how some people seem to effortlessly transform their homes into mini art galleries with beautiful photos and pictures being a highlight of their interior decor? Well, if you are looking for some tips and tricks for hanging photos, paintings, photos and postcards in your collection, here you go!
Simple and Unconventional Tips and Tricks for Hanging Photos
You can make hanging wall art and photos an easier and even an enjoyable task! A few tips and tricks for hanging photos are:
- Soda Pop Tabs Instead of Hooks: Brownie points for upcycling and a fun way to hang up photos and pictures!
- Magnet in Your Pocket: If you are climbing a ladder or a desk for placing photos, put a magnet in your pocket to keep nails, hooks, etc. organized and handy.
- Make a Template: This tip is for how to arrange all the beautiful artwork on a wall. Making a template all the various photographs you want to display on first saves you time and some labor.
- Eclectic, Conventional or Formal: Do you have an eclectic home décor? Then go ahead and mix metal frames, wooden frames and even handmade cardboard framed art and photos when you are decorating your room. If you want a more formal look, stick with a specific kind of frame when you arrange your mini art gallery.
- Eye Level for Art is Good: An often overlooked factor, but a good display of artwork and photos, especially in a room, is generally at eye level.
There are several other tips and tricks for hanging photos that make it simpler and do wonders for your interior décor!
images via instagram.com